We asked Eli Brown to share the essential ingredients for an EPIC pool party…
Top Five Pool Party Anthems
Hot Natured – Benediction
Massive summer vibes all over this. Drop this at a pool party and it never fails.
Fernanda Porto – Sambasim (DJ Patife Remix)
Showing my drum and bass roots here, back when drum and bass had real grooves. This song is perfect for chilling in the sun!
Roger Sanchez – Another Chance
Classic feel good house tune that reminds me of going to Ibiza.
Johnny Corporate Sunday Shoutin
(95 North vs. T.M. Vocal Mix)
Another classic, this has Miami pool party written all over it thanks to its Latin groove, sax solo and massive vocal.
What’s in your bag? Five Poolside Essentials
1. Sun glasses – it’s an obvious one but an essential. I’m currently wearing these dope glasses from Sun Buddies. Check them out they are cool company from Sweden that don’t break the bank.
2. Headphones – I love listening to podcasts whilst getting my tan on. My headphone of choice is the Bose quiet comfort and I’m mostly listening to Joe Rogen on his podcast.
3. Booze – I don’t know if it’s an English thing but whenever I’m at a pool in a hot location I find it necessary to drink. I guess its living somewhere the weather isn’t good, the minute I find some sun it’s like being on holiday! My drink of choice is an ice-cold Corona.
4. Laptop – I don’t go anywhere with out my laptop as I never know when I might get the urge to work on some music, do some emails and all that other fun stuff.
5. Sun screen – I’m British and have a serious studio tan so any contact with sun ends up with me looking like a lobster.
Eli Brown is playing the Repopulate Mars event on Friday March 29th
EPIC HOTEL, 270 BISCAYNE BLVD. WAY MIAMI, FL 33131
Press – Simon Tillotson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand & Talent Bookings – Neil Evans – email@example.com
Sponsorship Enquiries – Adam Gruber – firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing – Lisa Barraclough – email@example.com
VIP Table & Cabana Reservations – firstname.lastname@example.org